Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we at ZABICOLife are taking proactive steps to address several business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, processing orders, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations of our online store during this pandemic.
We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
- Take your temperature daily during this time and remain home if you have a fever. Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear face mask and/or face covering at all times while working.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
- It is critical that employees do not report to work while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employees with temperatures remain at home until at least 24 hours after they are free of fever (100.4 degrees F or 37.8 degrees C using an oral thermometer) or signs of a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications. Many times, with the best of intentions, employees report to work even though they feel ill. We provide paid sick time and other benefits to compensate employees who are unable to work due to illness.
ZABICOLife will provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the workplace and in common areas. Cleaning sprays and wipes will also be provided to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as telephones and keyboards.